EDUCATA makes it easy for you to keep track of your CEs by offering you two options:
1. FREE Course inventory and certificate vaulting
- Go to your accounts page and see a list of the courses you’ve purchased.
- Click on the “start” button to open up a particular course status page, where you will be prompted to the next action.
- Once the course has been completed and rated, EDUCATA will issue a certificate which can be accessed at any time since it is vaulted in your account.
2. Premium CE Management Services
Offered by EDUCATA partner CEU R&R, this service provides a complete tracking of all your CEs, across multiple sources (conferences, online, etc.) Some of the features of this service include:
- Up to date state & federal licensing requirements
- Self managed records
- Planning, status, and completion process
- Access to excellent continuing education providers
- Notification system so you’re never late
- CE audit protection (If audited, CERR will take care of the audit for you)
- Safe & secure storage of all records