Dr. Donatelli is an internationally recognized educator and clinician in sports medicine and in orthopaedics. His work in orthopaedics spans the foot on up through the shoulder. He has uniquely contributed to the physical therapy care of professional golf, tennis and baseball athletes. He is well published and has taught at academic institutions across the country.
Examples of Dr. Donatelli’s accomplishments include:
- Physical therapist for the PGA and LPGA tours. Developed the Golf: Strengthen Your Game PGA tour rehab and performance enhancement program.
- Physical therapist for TaylorMade Golf. Developed a golf-specific evaluation assessing balance, flexibility and strength.
- Director of Medical Services and physical therapist for the Champions Tour of Tennis.
- Director of Sports-Specific Rehab mentoring program, Las Vegas, NV.
- Member of the Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society (PBATS) Research Committee and a physical therapy consultant to the Montreal Expos, Philadelphia Phillies and Milwaukee Brewers baseball teams.
- Faculty member at multiple PT schools, and Orthopaedic Track Chairman at Rocky Mountain University of Physical Therapy Doctor of Science.
- National Director of Sports-Specific Rehabilitation and Performance Enhancement Programs for Physiotherapy Associates.