Dr. Dagostino’s career focuses on the legislation of physical therapy practice, along with the delivery of quality patient care. He has been actively involved with the Physical Therapy Board of California, as well as the California Physical Therapy Association. He is a well known lecturer in the academic and professional communities.
Examples of Dr. Dagostino’s accomplishments include:
- Serves on the Physical Therapy Board of California Task Force for supervision of physical therapist assistants and physical therapy aides.
- As a member of the California chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, he has served as a ranking member of the Government Affairs Committee, California chapter, as well as the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Has provided testimony in support of California Physical Therapy Association policies to the California assembly, as well as the Senate Policy Committee.
- Has negotiated settlement of practice infringement issues in California.
- Former Associate Professor of physical therapy at the University of Southern California, and current consultant to the faculty practice at USC.
- Has served on campaigns for legislators running for the California legislature.
- Owns, manages and treats patients at Dagostino Physical Therapy, a private practice physical therapy clinic.