Dr. Hebert has 35 years of experience with a focus on workplace musculoskeletal disorders. He is a leading pioneer defining occupational health physical therapy. He has two practices: one providing clinical treatment, the other providing MSD prevention programs for more than 700 workplaces nationwide. His MSD prevention outcomes average 70 percent reduction in claims. He has taught thousands of physical therapists how to replicate his workplace consulting practice.
Dr. Hebert's contributions to this topic include:
- Several multi-media MSD prevention programs used by clinicians nationwide.
- Numerous publications and articles in various journals.
- Guest or keynote presentations at various state, national and international PT conventions.
- Guest or associate faculty at several universities.
- More than a hundred seminars for thousands of therapists.
- Showing the healthcare industry that the physical therapist is the expert of choice for managing MSD.