Dr. Pink integrates the clinical world
with that of basic science. She is an internationally renowned
speaker with over 100 peer reviewed research publications and multiple
research awards. Her works has been applied to the Olympic and
professional athletes as well as to younger athletes. She has
developed research programs for physicians and for physical therapists
in academic settings as well as in private practices.
Examples of Dr. Pink’s accomplishments include:
- Published and presented over 150 peer-reviewed articles and international
lectures on managerial, clinical and scientific topics.
- Recipient of 5 research awards in Physical Therapy and in
- Faculty member at a medical school and a physical therapy school.
- Co-published books on golf exercises, baseball exercises and a
textbook on orthopaedic surgery.
- Director of Physical Therapy at the UCLA Olympic Village for the
XXVIII Olympic Games. Awarded most valuable individual contributor @
the UCLA Village Medical Center. Consulted with the Seoul Olympic
Committee on medical issues.
- Biomechanical analyst for the USOTC Elite Athlete Program.
- Founder of a web-based and evidence based, healthcare and fitness company.
- Creator of a patented algorithmic process, which takes inputs of an
individual’s goals, medical history and strength/flexibility measurements
and delivers a customized exercise and nutrition program.