Christopher Chase is a graduate of St. Louis University and has worked in orthopedic and spine physical therapy for over 15 years. He is a faculty member for the McKenzie Institute International and is the clinical coordinator for the MDT fellowship program at the Institute. In addition to his clinical work at St. David’s Spine and Sports Physical Therapy in Austin, TX, Mr. Chase has collaborated and collected data for published studies on spinal care and has published numerous case studies and articles for the MDT World Press International Newsletter.
Examples of Mr. Chase's accomplishments:
- Teaching faculty for the McKenzie Institute International.
- Clinical educator for the MDT diploma training site in Austin, Texas.
- Clinical coordinator for the MDT fellowship program.
- Mentor for diploma candidates for the MDT diploma program.
- Editor of the MDT World Press International Newsletter.